If you are like most small businesses, you probably don’t have the time or the expertise needed to take care of all your IT needs yourself. That is why you need managed IT solutions near you.
These are professionals who handle all your IT needs on a monthly basis. They make sure everything is always working properly, keep your data safe, and perform routine maintenance and software updates. You no longer have to worry about a thing since they will take care of everything.
What is managed IT?
There is no universally accepted definition of “managed IT”. Some people use the term to describe outsourced services, while others use it to describe in-house services. However, most people who use the term “managed IT” are talking about outsourcing services.
When you outsource your IT needs, you are freeing up your time to do the things that really count, like growing your business. Your outsourced expert will make sure everything is working properly, keep your data safe, perform routine maintenance and software updates, and answer your phone and email when you need them. You do not have to worry about a thing. Outsourcing your IT needs frees up your time to do the important things, like growing your business.
Why hire a managed IT solutions service?
Managed IT solutions are a great thing to have if you are a business owner who does not want to handle technology issues on your own.
Managed IT solutions are efficient and effective. The right managed IT solutions provider will be able to help with your IT needs.
For example, they can protect your brand’s reputation by helping to minimize the damage from security breaches. They can also help to prevent data loss by backing up your information.
Here are some of the ways businesses with a managed IT service provider like Remtek Solutions will differ from “unmanaged” small businesses:
- They will have specialized staff with advanced training in specific areas of information technology. For example, a managed service provider may have a networking specialist, a computer technician, or someone with special expertise in certain software applications.
- They will have detailed procedures and operating specifications that they must follow to ensure your IT needs are handled properly.
- They will have regularly scheduled maintenance performed on all their equipment. This helps to ensure everything is working properly, keeps your data safe, and ensures your software is always current.
- They will keep your network up-to-date with the latest operating system updates. This keeps your network working efficiently and protects it from viruses and other malicious software.
- They will keep your computers updated with the latest virus protection and spam filters. This helps to protect your computers from becoming infected with viruses and reduces the number of unsolicited emails you receive.
- They will back up your data on a regular basis. This protects you against catastrophic hard drive failures, data loss due to theft or disaster, and provides you with a historical record of your data.
Our team at Remtek Solutions can take care of all of your managed IT needs. We are the top IT solution providers in this area, and we can help you with any sort of IT problem.
If you are interested in finding out more about managed services, dial (888) 307-1953.